LEGO 60229 City Space Port
LEGO 60229 City Space Port - Rocket Assembly & Transport
LEGO City Space Agency needs you! Get the exploration rover ready in the rover lab, take it over to the rocket assembly crane, and use the winch to load it into the model rocket’s payload compartment. Finish the launch prep of the rocket and then transport it to the launch area with the crawler. Move the rocket launchpad on the crawler into position, then head to the launch control and prepare to blast off on another exciting trip to Mars! Pssst! Did you know that this playset is inspired by real-life NASA missions? Cool, right!
- Includes 7 LEGO City Minifigures: 2 astronauts, 2 ground crew technicians, a Launch Director, a scientist, and a lab mechanic, plus a robot figure.
- This building set for kids features a large multi-stage rocket with an opening 2-Minifigure cockpit module and rover payload module, a large rocket transport crawler with opening cab, tracks, tilting rocket cradle support and launchpad, rover transport truck with new-for-June-2019 articulated grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill bit.
- This independent play space set also includes a rocket assembly frame building with crane, rover lab with opening door, raising platform and rotating arm tool, toy launch control room with rotating satellite dish, computer and rotating screen, plus a ground build with geodes, rock and a light pole.
- Accessory elements include 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, a shovel, lab tools, laptop, walkie-talkie and a mug.
- The mobile launchpad and rocket cradle on the crawler can be tilted into position to launch the rocket.
- This cool construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
- Rocket laying down measures over 3” (8cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Transport crawler measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Rover measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Assembly frame building measures over 8” (21cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Rover lab measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Launch control tower room measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.