LEGO 41421 Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue V29
Let kids play the hero as they race to rescue a baby elephant from the swamp! Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue (41421) is packed with features to inspire imaginative play. Working as a team with the LEGO Friends girls, kids can get lost in hours of adventure play. LEGO Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
Vehicle-mad kids will love driving to the drama in the cool toy truck. It has a spade to dig at the mud and a hook to drag the animal fromthe swamp. A neat toy trailer hitches to the purple toy truck to tow the calf to safety. This is a great holiday gift for kids who love action-packed role play. The LEGO Friends animal rescue playsets also broaden kids’ horizons as they lose themselves in creative action fun.
Instructions PLUS is available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app. This digital interactive guide has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help kids build. It's a super-cool way to construct!
- LEGO Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers who use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species in our jungles, and help build a better world for all of us.
- Treat animal-loving children to the gift of a jungle adventure with this Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue (41421) set, which includes a forest scene and a truck, designed to inspire open-ended, creative play.
- This set comes with 2 buildable mini-doll figures, a baby elephant toy and a range of cool accessories, such as a toy walkie-talkie and toy baby feeding bottle, which will inspire hours of hands-on, creative fun.
- Kids can use the toy walkie-talkie to call for help, drive the truck to the swamp, haul the elephant toy out of the mud with the winch, then feed and care for it while they drive back to safety.
- Need a brilliant birthday present or holiday gift for animal-mad kids aged 6+? Then look no further. This playset is a great way to introduce youngsters to LEGO Friends or to thrill fans who already love the TV series.
- The jungle scene measures over 3” (10cm) high and 3” (9cm) wide, so it’s easy to store. It’s compatible with all LEGO sets, so kids can drive the purple toy truck off to join any other LEGO set they already own.
- No batteries are required to complete this jungle mission – just grit, determination and LEGO Friends Stephanie and Emma on your team.
- LEGO sets come with clear instructions, making them the best building toys forkids. Head to Instructions PLUS in the LEGO Building Instructions app where kids can zoom, rotate and visualize this model as they build.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own rigorous quality criteria, which ensures they connect perfectly and pull apart easily when it's time for a rebuild.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are tested to the max to ensure that all LEGO Friends playsets meet the highest global safety and quality standards. They may even be baby elephant-proof…